Monday, April 6, 2009
NCAA Championship Gane
Well I'm getting ready to ready to watch the championship game of march madness. Hopefully it is a good game and we don't have to watch a blow out. North Carolina seems to be the favorite in the eyes of many experts. However I'm sure the building will be packed with Michigan State fans seeing that the game is being played in Detroit essentially making it feel like a home game for them. I hope that UNC can pull it out and Tyler Hansbrough can end his senior year with the national championship. Overall it hasn't been that exciting of a tournament to me with a lack real major upsets. It is always fun to watch the cinderella team make a long run in the tournament. Well it's almost game time I'll be back after midnight to blog about the game!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
It was a good tournament it just seemed that the higher seeds were actually that good the past couple years.
ReplyDelete